In the period of 18.12.2009 to 19.02.2010, the European Commission launched a public consultation on the “Strategic Nanotechnology Action Plan (SNAP) 2010-2015”. The objective of this public consultation was to invite views on the needs in nanotechnology in the next five years, as perceived by experts active in the field and by the public at large.
- Moving forward on EU measures to ensure a circular design of fishing gear for the reduction of environmental impacts 21/02/2020
- La Convention de Berne approuve pleinement les plaintes de MEDASSET concernant les habitats majeurs des tortues marines 12/02/2020
- Bern Convention fully embraces MEDASSET’s complaints about important sea turtle habitats 12/02/2020
- Call for applications for piloting marine litter prevention and mitigation measures in Mediterranean MPAs 28/01/2020
- Les ONG environnementales lancent un nouveau plan de sauvetage pour l’Europe afin de rendre nos océans sains d’ici 2030 28/01/2020