In the period of 18.12.2009 to 19.02.2010, the European Commission launched a public consultation on the “Strategic Nanotechnology Action Plan (SNAP) 2010-2015”. The objective of this public consultation was to invite views on the needs in nanotechnology in the next five years, as perceived by experts active in the field and by the public at large.
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 17/09/2019
- MIO-ECSDE joins civil society ocean call asking the G7 leaders to act! 05/09/2019
- Call for the recruitment of a MIO-ECSDE Communication Officer 11/07/2019
- MSESD 2019 status check: advances, lessons learned and outlook 01/07/2019
- The Drin Strategic Action Programme: a stepping stone towards the sustainable future of the Drin River Basin 04/06/2019