MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- ESD targeted trainings for formal and non-formal educators from European countries and beyond! Grab your chance to get an Erasmus+ grant and participate! 20/01/2017
- Join Legabiente’s Clean Up the MED 2017 campaign 23/12/2016
- Ministerial Conference unanimously adopts the Action Plan on Education for Sustainable Development in the Mediterranean! 14/12/2016
- MIO-ECSDE featured as a key player on climate change in the Mediterranean 13/12/2016
- Joint NGO call for resetting EU governance of nanomaterials 08/12/2016