MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- What are Man and Biosphere Reserves all about? Trainees find out in Sardinia 25/07/2017
- Environmental NGOs join forces for a Mediterranean free from plastic pollution 21/07/2017
- MIO-ECSDE follows MCSD progress 10/07/2017
- Earth Overshoot Day 2017 lands on August 2 27/06/2017
- ACT4LITTER in full swing – Combating marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 25/06/2017