MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Taking a moment to celebrate the Closing Conference of ACT4LITTER and get inspired! 06/11/2018
- The ACT4LITTER associated partners’ journey ends in the National Park of Schinias 05/11/2018
- European Educators Empowered to Be Part οf the Fight Against Marine Litter 02/11/2018
- Request for offers for “MIO-ECSDE BRANDING DESIGN” 31/10/2018
- Odour Pollution, a “new” environmental issue 27/10/2018