MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- MIO–ECSDE in search for partners for DIVE-IN 08/02/2019
- Marine litter is building up in Mediterranean coastal and marine protected areas, reveals new report 04/02/2019
- The Ocean Science Decade: a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reverse the cycle of decline in ocean health 22/01/2019
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018