MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για την προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση τριών (3) υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών πόσιμου νερού στον δήμο Κυθήρων 26/05/2017
- MIO-ECSDE hosts a collective learning event on enabling civil society participation in biodiversity conservation around the globe 24/05/2017
- July Summer School on Biosphere Reserves: register now! 28/04/2017
- Med Civil Society & and the region’s new ‘Water Agenda’ 27/04/2017
- MIO-ECSDE feeds into the CORMON discussions on marine litter monitoring 05/04/2017