MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- MIO-ECSDE amplifies efforts to put oceans’ priorities on the EU policy table! 27/07/2018
- Operation Summer: snap a winning marine litter impression! 20/07/2018
- European Parliament attentive to the need for effectively curbing plastics in our life 13/07/2018
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για παροχή υπηρεσιών Ορκωτών Ελεγκτών για τον έλεγχο των οικονομικών καταστάσεων του MIO-ECSDE για τα έτη 2017-2019 και του Προγράμματος NGO Operating Grants για τα έτη 2018-2019 13/07/2018
- MPA managers and marine litter practitioners meet to fast-track actions against marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 11/06/2018