MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Call for the recruitment of a MIO-ECSDE Communication Officer 11/07/2019
- MSESD 2019 status check: advances, lessons learned and outlook 01/07/2019
- The Drin Strategic Action Programme: a stepping stone towards the sustainable future of the Drin River Basin 04/06/2019
- PlasticBuster MPAs successfully completes the studying phase 03/06/2019
- LEF, membre du MIO-ECSDE, aide le Liban à lutter pour une Méditerranée sans plastique 29/05/2019