MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος απασχόλησης εκπαιδευτικού για το πρόγραμμα ‘Το Νερό στην Πόλη’ που υλοποιείται στον Νομό Αλεξανδρούπολης 19/09/2016
- MIO-ECSDE a pioneer in marine litter monitoring webinars 16/09/2016
- Call for quotations for the development of one e-learning module on the “eFront” eLearning Content Management System, including video-guidelines 04/08/2016
- Join the Marine Litter Watch Month! 04/08/2016
- The International Summer University of Samothrace: a great success 03/08/2016