MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Environmental NGOs join forces for a Mediterranean free from plastic pollution 21/07/2017
- ACT4LITTER in full swing – Combating marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 06/07/2017
- Earth Overshoot Day 2017 lands on August 2 27/06/2017
- “Days of the Lake” movie screening on the occasion of World Environment Day 2017 30/05/2017
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για την προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση τριών (3) υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών πόσιμου νερού στον δήμο Κυθήρων 26/05/2017