MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que la Fondation Makhzoumi est devenue un Partenaire Stratégique de MIO-ECSDE 15/04/2019
- We are delighted to announce that the Makhzoumi Foundation has become a Strategic Partner of MIO-ECSDE 15/04/2019
- SWIM-H2020 Support Mechanism draws curtains with resonating applause 10/04/2019
- Le mécanisme de support SWIM-H2020 tire les rideaux avec des applaudissements résonnants 10/04/2019
- 3rd meeting of the UfM Task Force on Environment 09/04/2019