The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018
- Des ONG s’opposent au lobbying de l’industrie contre le droit des citoyens de connaître les produits chimiques toxiques dans les produits de la vie quotidienne 21/12/2018
- Save #OurBlueLung: 35 NGOs join forces and urge EU ministers to commit to 20 measures to protect our seas by 2020 19/12/2018
- EU reaches landmark agreement to slash plastic pollution 19/12/2018