The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- 87 candidats du WES « Champions de la prevention de la pollution plastique » progressent avec les accords de coopération 06/12/2023
- 87 WES Candidate “Champions in addressing pollution by plastics” advancing with Cooperation Agreements 06/12/2023
- Quelle est la valeur de la biodiversité en Europe ? MIO-ECSDE organise une tournée du phare d’Athènes pour faciliter les expériences sociales qui cherchent la réponse 21/11/2023
- How is biodiversity valued around Europe? MIO-ECSDE organizes a Lighthouse Tour in Athens to facilitate social experiments seeking the reply 21/11/2023
- The Mediterranean Accession Agenda to the Aarhus Convention: A guide to achieving effective Environmental Governance in the Mediterranean 18/11/2023