The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Call for the recruitment of a MIO-ECSDE Communication Officer 11/07/2019
- MSESD 2019 status check: advances, lessons learned and outlook 01/07/2019
- The Drin Strategic Action Programme: a stepping stone towards the sustainable future of the Drin River Basin 04/06/2019
- PlasticBuster MPAs successfully completes the studying phase 03/06/2019
- LEF, membre du MIO-ECSDE, aide le Liban à lutter pour une Méditerranée sans plastique 29/05/2019