The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- L’Europe adopte une valeur seuil pour les déchets marins sur les côtes et intensifie ses efforts en faveur de côtes et de mers sans déchets 18/09/2020
- Europe adopts a threshold value for marine litter on coastlines and steps up its efforts towards litter-free coasts and seas 18/09/2020
- Take part and help shape the post-2020 UfM Environment and Climate Action! 31/07/2020
- Participez et contribuez à définir l’action pour l’environnement et le climat de l’UpM après 2020 ! 31/07/2020
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas (round 2) 06/07/2020