The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Plastic Busters MPAs demo in Strunjan, Slovenia: 400 stakeholders engaged in concrete actions to combat marine plastic pollution 13/04/2021
- Keeping Europe’s seas clean: a new manual for harmonised marine litter monitoring 12/04/2021
- Garder les mers d’Europe propres : un nouveau manuel pour la surveillance harmonisée des déchets marins 12/04/2021
- La Croatie fait un grand pas en faveur de l’énergie solaire 02/04/2021
- Croatia takes major step towards solar energy 02/04/2021