The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- La position du MIO-ECSDE vis-à-vis de la révision de la Directive de l’UE sur le traitement des eaux uséés 31/07/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’S position on the revision of the EU Waste Water Treatment Directive 29/07/2021
- Call for applications for replicating marine litter prevention and mitigation measures in Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas 28/07/2021
- Extension of round 2 of the call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2021 on Ocean Literacy in non-EU Med countries 22/07/2021
- Extension of round 2 of the call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2021 on Ocean Literacy in EU Med countries 22/07/2021