Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas 21/05/2020
- MIO-ECSDE in the Steering Committee of the 4th Mediterranean Water Forum 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE dans le Comité directeur du 4ème Forum méditerranéen de l’eau 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contributes to the UfM online consultation on Blue Economy 24/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contribue à la consultation de l’UpM en ligne sur l’économie bleue 24/04/2020