Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- Call for the recruitment of a MIO-ECSDE Communication Officer 11/07/2019
- MSESD 2019 status check: advances, lessons learned and outlook 01/07/2019
- The Drin Strategic Action Programme: a stepping stone towards the sustainable future of the Drin River Basin 04/06/2019
- PlasticBuster MPAs successfully completes the studying phase 03/06/2019
- LEF, membre du MIO-ECSDE, aide le Liban à lutter pour une Méditerranée sans plastique 29/05/2019