Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- MIO-ECSDE supports MPs to speed up the transposition of the SUPs Directive 04/11/2019
- MIO-ECSDE joins the G20 workshop on marine plastic litter and shares insights on monitoring and assessment issues 13/10/2019
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 17/09/2019
- Rejoignez le Marine Litter Watch pour surveiller les déchets marins ! 17/09/2019
- Décisions à soumettre aux ministres de l’environnement lors du COP21 14/09/2019