Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018
- Des ONG s’opposent au lobbying de l’industrie contre le droit des citoyens de connaître les produits chimiques toxiques dans les produits de la vie quotidienne 21/12/2018
- Save #OurBlueLung: 35 NGOs join forces and urge EU ministers to commit to 20 measures to protect our seas by 2020 19/12/2018
- EU reaches landmark agreement to slash plastic pollution 19/12/2018