Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- La MedActionDay 2021 de MIO-ECSDE comprend 21 actions sur la littératie océanique! 13/09/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’s MedActionDay 2021 comprises 21 actions on Ocean Literacy! 13/09/2021
- MIO-ECSDE organises a high-level online panel discussion on Climate Change: the rapidly increasing challenge for the Mediterranean, September 21st 09/09/2021
- La position du MIO-ECSDE vis-à-vis de la révision de la Directive de l’UE sur le traitement des eaux uséés 31/07/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’S position on the revision of the EU Waste Water Treatment Directive 29/07/2021