MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Plastic Busters MPAs demo in Strunjan, Slovenia: 400 stakeholders engaged in concrete actions to combat marine plastic pollution 13/04/2021
- Keeping Europe’s seas clean: a new manual for harmonised marine litter monitoring 12/04/2021
- Garder les mers d’Europe propres : un nouveau manuel pour la surveillance harmonisée des déchets marins 12/04/2021
- La Croatie fait un grand pas en faveur de l’énergie solaire 02/04/2021
- Croatia takes major step towards solar energy 02/04/2021