MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- MIO-ECSDE supports MPs to speed up the transposition of the SUPs Directive 04/11/2019
- MIO-ECSDE joins the G20 workshop on marine plastic litter and shares insights on monitoring and assessment issues 13/10/2019
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 17/09/2019
- Rejoignez le Marine Litter Watch pour surveiller les déchets marins ! 17/09/2019
- Décisions à soumettre aux ministres de l’environnement lors du COP21 14/09/2019