MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018
- Des ONG s’opposent au lobbying de l’industrie contre le droit des citoyens de connaître les produits chimiques toxiques dans les produits de la vie quotidienne 21/12/2018
- Save #OurBlueLung: 35 NGOs join forces and urge EU ministers to commit to 20 measures to protect our seas by 2020 19/12/2018
- EU reaches landmark agreement to slash plastic pollution 19/12/2018