MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- La démonstration des AMP de Plastic Busters dans les zones protégées du golfe de Thermaïkos aboutit à la récupération et au recyclage de 7,5 tonnes de filets à moules abandonnés 22/01/2021
- The Plastic Busters MPAs demo at Thermaikos Gulf Protected Areas concludes with the recovery and recycling of 7,5 tons of derelict mussel nets 21/01/2021
- 21 projets libanais contribuent à la réduction des déchets plastiques en Méditerranée 29/12/2020
- 21 Lebanese projects contribute to the reduction of plastic waste in the Mediterranean 29/12/2020
- Strengthening participatory decision-making for climate change adaptation and mitigation in Mediterranean MPAs 23/12/2020