MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- L’Europe adopte une valeur seuil pour les déchets marins sur les côtes et intensifie ses efforts en faveur de côtes et de mers sans déchets 18/09/2020
- Europe adopts a threshold value for marine litter on coastlines and steps up its efforts towards litter-free coasts and seas 18/09/2020
- Take part and help shape the post-2020 UfM Environment and Climate Action! 31/07/2020
- Participez et contribuez à définir l’action pour l’environnement et le climat de l’UpM après 2020 ! 31/07/2020
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas (round 2) 06/07/2020