MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- La MedActionDay 2021 de MIO-ECSDE comprend 21 actions sur la littératie océanique! 13/09/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’s MedActionDay 2021 comprises 21 actions on Ocean Literacy! 13/09/2021
- MIO-ECSDE organises a high-level online panel discussion on Climate Change: the rapidly increasing challenge for the Mediterranean, September 21st 09/09/2021
- La position du MIO-ECSDE vis-à-vis de la révision de la Directive de l’UE sur le traitement des eaux uséés 31/07/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’S position on the revision of the EU Waste Water Treatment Directive 29/07/2021