MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas 21/05/2020
- MIO-ECSDE in the Steering Committee of the 4th Mediterranean Water Forum 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE dans le Comité directeur du 4ème Forum méditerranéen de l’eau 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contributes to the UfM online consultation on Blue Economy 24/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contribue à la consultation de l’UpM en ligne sur l’économie bleue 24/04/2020