MIO-ECSDE has faced another consecutive rejection of its proposed annual work programme by the European Commission as submitted for a bi-annual NGO operating grant. This is the 5th rejection since 2011 (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011) and it goes without saying that the robustness of MIO-ECSDE is significantly affected. There are old and new projects that are running for 2016 that will help the Secretariat survive the year, but unfortunately fewer services can be provided to the membership. It is needless to say that the Secretariat will try its best to minimise the negative impacts of this lack of support.
- 87 candidats du WES « Champions de la prevention de la pollution plastique » progressent avec les accords de coopération 06/12/2023
- 87 WES Candidate “Champions in addressing pollution by plastics” advancing with Cooperation Agreements 06/12/2023
- Quelle est la valeur de la biodiversité en Europe ? MIO-ECSDE organise une tournée du phare d’Athènes pour faciliter les expériences sociales qui cherchent la réponse 21/11/2023
- How is biodiversity valued around Europe? MIO-ECSDE organizes a Lighthouse Tour in Athens to facilitate social experiments seeking the reply 21/11/2023
- The Mediterranean Accession Agenda to the Aarhus Convention: A guide to achieving effective Environmental Governance in the Mediterranean 18/11/2023