The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Campagne de sciences participatives Plastic Busters CAP sur les déchets marins : participez et ayez un impact! 10/03/2023
- Plastic Busters CAP participatory science campaign on marine litter: get involved & make an impact! 10/03/2023
- Donner aux parties prenantes égyptiennes les moyens de lutter contre les déchets marins : L’atelier Plastic Busters CAP propose une formation pratique et un transfert de connaissances 07/03/2023
- Empowering Egyptian stakeholders to tackle marine litter: Plastic Busters CAP workshop delivers hands-on training and knowledge transfer 07/03/2023
- New project kicks off aiming to make the Mediterranean Green Transition happen – MIO-ECSDE in charge of knowledge transfer 13/02/2023