The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- La science dont nous avons besoin pour l’océan que nous voulons 23/01/2020
- The science we need for the ocean we want 23/01/2020
- Eko Kvarner s’oppose au plan croate pour le gaz naturel liquéfié 22/01/2020
- Eko Kvarner opposes the Croatian Liquefied Natural Gas Plan 22/01/2020
- MPA ENGAGE set to tackle Climate Change in the Mediterranean Sea! 15/01/2020