The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- We are delighted to announce that the Makhzoumi Foundation has become a Strategic Partner of MIO-ECSDE 15/04/2019
- SWIM-H2020 Support Mechanism draws curtains with resonating applause 10/04/2019
- 3rd meeting of the UfM Task Force on Environment 09/04/2019
- Integrated pollution monitoring and assessment in the Mediterranean: Where are we now? 08/04/2019
- World Water Day: over 2 billion people lack access to safe water 22/03/2019