The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018
- Des ONG s’opposent au lobbying de l’industrie contre le droit des citoyens de connaître les produits chimiques toxiques dans les produits de la vie quotidienne 21/12/2018
- Save #OurBlueLung: 35 NGOs join forces and urge EU ministers to commit to 20 measures to protect our seas by 2020 19/12/2018
- EU reaches landmark agreement to slash plastic pollution 19/12/2018