The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Donner aux adolescents les moyens de protéger la nature 11/07/2022
- New toolkit aims to bring more nature into the classroom 07/07/2022
- Agissez localement, pensez méditerranéen : Les AMP de la Méditerranée unissent leurs forces pour faire face aux crises du climat et de la biodiversité ! 25/06/2022
- Act Local, Think Mediterranean: Mediterranean MPAs join forces to tackle the climate and biodiversity crises! 24/06/2022
- EU Restoration Law: a game-changer in the fight against climate change and the loss of biodiversity? 23/06/2022