The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- La position du MIO-ECSDE vis-à-vis de la révision de la Directive de l’UE sur le traitement des eaux uséés 31/07/2021
- MIO-ECSDE’S position on the revision of the EU Waste Water Treatment Directive 29/07/2021
- Call for applications for replicating marine litter prevention and mitigation measures in Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas 28/07/2021
- Extension of round 2 of the call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2021 on Ocean Literacy in non-EU Med countries 22/07/2021
- Extension of round 2 of the call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2021 on Ocean Literacy in EU Med countries 22/07/2021