The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Environmental NGOs join forces for a Mediterranean free from plastic pollution 21/07/2017
- ACT4LITTER in full swing – Combating marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 06/07/2017
- Earth Overshoot Day 2017 lands on August 2 27/06/2017
- “Days of the Lake” movie screening on the occasion of World Environment Day 2017 30/05/2017
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για την προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση τριών (3) υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών πόσιμου νερού στον δήμο Κυθήρων 26/05/2017