The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- UN Biodiversity Conference in Egypt crafts a new deal for nature and people: MIO-ECSDE was there! 28/11/2018
- MIO-ECSDE showcases the nexus approach as a tool for safeguarding biodiversity at the UN Biodiversity Conference in Egypt 28/11/2018
- Debating the Water-Energy-Food-Ecosystems Nexus in the Mediterranean 27/11/2018
- A plastic-free Mediterranean Sea in the making: Members of Parliament and key stakeholders discuss the state of play and realistic steps forward 24/11/2018
- LHAP prône pour l’élimination du plomb et du mercure 23/11/2018