The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Request for offers for monitoring marine litter on beaches in the Mediterranean 19/09/2018
- Closer to a bold EU ban on oxo-degradable plastics 14/09/2018
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 10/09/2018
- MIO-ECSDE amplifies efforts to put oceans’ priorities on the EU policy table! 27/07/2018
- Operation Summer: snap a winning marine litter impression! 20/07/2018