The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- La Convention de Berne approuve pleinement les plaintes de MEDASSET concernant les habitats majeurs des tortues marines 12/02/2020
- Bern Convention fully embraces MEDASSET’s complaints about important sea turtle habitats 12/02/2020
- Call for applications for piloting marine litter prevention and mitigation measures in Mediterranean MPAs 28/01/2020
- Les ONG environnementales lancent un nouveau plan de sauvetage pour l’Europe afin de rendre nos océans sains d’ici 2030 28/01/2020
- Environmental NGOs launch new rescue plan for Europe to make our ocean healthy by 2030 28/01/2020