The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- New COMPSUD Board launches its next biennium in Nicosia, Cyprus 22/11/2017
- Pollution of the marine environment: Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas managers gather in Izola to talk about solutions 21/11/2017
- Join the ACT4LITTER Marine Litter Watch Month to assess marine litter in Med coastal and marine protected areas 21/11/2017
- MPA Managers and ACT4LITTER kick-off pilots to combat marine litter in the Mediterranean 17/11/2017
- Enhancing capacities to survey and manage marine litter in Algeria 10/11/2017