The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- ESD targeted trainings for formal and non-formal educators from European countries and beyond! Grab your chance to get an Erasmus+ grant and participate! 20/01/2017
- Join Legabiente’s Clean Up the MED 2017 campaign 23/12/2016
- Ministerial Conference unanimously adopts the Action Plan on Education for Sustainable Development in the Mediterranean! 14/12/2016
- MIO-ECSDE featured as a key player on climate change in the Mediterranean 13/12/2016
- Joint NGO call for resetting EU governance of nanomaterials 08/12/2016