The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- MIO-ECSDE supports MPs to speed up the transposition of the SUPs Directive 04/11/2019
- MIO-ECSDE joins the G20 workshop on marine plastic litter and shares insights on monitoring and assessment issues 13/10/2019
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 17/09/2019
- Rejoignez le Marine Litter Watch pour surveiller les déchets marins ! 17/09/2019
- Décisions à soumettre aux ministres de l’environnement lors du COP21 14/09/2019