The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- World Water Day: over 2 billion people lack access to safe water 22/03/2019
- Can environmental NGOs generate fit-for-purpose marine litter data? MIO-ECSDE’s participatory-science showcase 13/03/2019
- MIO–ECSDE in search for partners for DIVE-IN 08/02/2019
- Marine litter is building up in Mediterranean coastal and marine protected areas, reveals new report 04/02/2019
- The Ocean Science Decade: a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reverse the cycle of decline in ocean health 22/01/2019