The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για την προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση τριών (3) υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών πόσιμου νερού στον δήμο Κυθήρων 26/05/2017
- MIO-ECSDE hosts a collective learning event on enabling civil society participation in biodiversity conservation around the globe 24/05/2017
- July Summer School on Biosphere Reserves: register now! 28/04/2017
- Med Civil Society & and the region’s new ‘Water Agenda’ 27/04/2017
- MIO-ECSDE feeds into the CORMON discussions on marine litter monitoring 05/04/2017