The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas 21/05/2020
- MIO-ECSDE in the Steering Committee of the 4th Mediterranean Water Forum 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE dans le Comité directeur du 4ème Forum méditerranéen de l’eau 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contributes to the UfM online consultation on Blue Economy 24/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contribue à la consultation de l’UpM en ligne sur l’économie bleue 24/04/2020