The Mediterranean Position Paper that will be circulated and promoted at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea (12-17 April 2015) is titled Addressing the crisis and ‘nexus’ through innovation and good governance. It is the product of the Mediterranean Cross-Continental Process (led by IME and GWP-Med) that tried to address and include all the received input. MIO-ECSDE is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of this consultation process that led up to the 7WWF and also hosted the final SC meeting at its premises on 1 April 2015.
- MPA managers and marine litter practitioners meet to fast-track actions against marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 11/06/2018
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών ποσίμου νερού στον Δήμο Καλύμνιων και στον Δήμο Αγαθονησίου 05/06/2018
- Join the Summer edition of the ACT4LITTER Marine Litter Watch Month to assess marine litter in Med coastal and marine protected areas 01/06/2018
- La lutte de HEAD contre la pollution de la Méditerranée en matières plastiques 30/05/2018
- HEAD’s fight against plastic pollution in the Mediterranean 30/05/2018