Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- MIO–ECSDE in search for partners for DIVE-IN 08/02/2019
- Marine litter is building up in Mediterranean coastal and marine protected areas, reveals new report 04/02/2019
- The Ocean Science Decade: a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reverse the cycle of decline in ocean health 22/01/2019
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2019 on participatory science 04/01/2019
- NGOs counter industry’s lobby against citizens’ right to know about toxic chemicals in everyday products 21/12/2018