Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- ESD targeted trainings for formal and non-formal educators from European countries and beyond! Grab your chance to get an Erasmus+ grant and participate! 20/01/2017
- Join Legabiente’s Clean Up the MED 2017 campaign 23/12/2016
- Ministerial Conference unanimously adopts the Action Plan on Education for Sustainable Development in the Mediterranean! 14/12/2016
- MIO-ECSDE featured as a key player on climate change in the Mediterranean 13/12/2016
- Joint NGO call for resetting EU governance of nanomaterials 08/12/2016