Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que la Fondation Makhzoumi est devenue un Partenaire Stratégique de MIO-ECSDE 15/04/2019
- We are delighted to announce that the Makhzoumi Foundation has become a Strategic Partner of MIO-ECSDE 15/04/2019
- SWIM-H2020 Support Mechanism draws curtains with resonating applause 10/04/2019
- Le mécanisme de support SWIM-H2020 tire les rideaux avec des applaudissements résonnants 10/04/2019
- 3rd meeting of the UfM Task Force on Environment 09/04/2019