Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- MIO-ECSDE amplifies efforts to put oceans’ priorities on the EU policy table! 27/07/2018
- Operation Summer: snap a winning marine litter impression! 20/07/2018
- European Parliament attentive to the need for effectively curbing plastics in our life 13/07/2018
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για παροχή υπηρεσιών Ορκωτών Ελεγκτών για τον έλεγχο των οικονομικών καταστάσεων του MIO-ECSDE για τα έτη 2017-2019 και του Προγράμματος NGO Operating Grants για τα έτη 2018-2019 13/07/2018
- MPA managers and marine litter practitioners meet to fast-track actions against marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 11/06/2018