Thirty (30) NGO members of MIO-ECSDE from twenty (20) countries around the Mediterranean participated in the 20th Annual General Assembly (AGM) of MIO-ECSDE, held on the 22nd of December 2015. This year, similarly to last year, the AGM was held on-line via webex given the financial constraints. All of the assembled members approved the Report of Activities of the Secretariat as well as its Financial Report for 2015, and contributed with their ideas and inputs to the drafting of the Work Programme and Budget for 2016. Furthermore, two (2) new members became part of the MIO-ECSDE family that has now reached 130 members, namely Albaforest from Albania and Operation Big Blue Association from Lebanon.
- Take the cotton buds survey! 03/01/2018
- MIO-ECSDE calls on Barcelona Convention Contracting Parties to step up efforts to meet SDG14 targets 27/12/2017
- New study highlights educational benefits of footprint calculator 21/12/2017
- SDG14 and Marine Litter: what progress has been made in the Mediterranean? 20/12/2017
- Pollution of the marine environment: Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas managers gather in Izola to talk about solutions 01/12/2017