The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- What are Man and Biosphere Reserves all about? Trainees find out in Sardinia 25/07/2017
- Environmental NGOs join forces for a Mediterranean free from plastic pollution 21/07/2017
- MIO-ECSDE follows MCSD progress 10/07/2017
- Earth Overshoot Day 2017 lands on August 2 27/06/2017
- ACT4LITTER in full swing – Combating marine litter in Mediterranean MPAs 25/06/2017