The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- MIO-ECSDE tackles odour pollution through the D-NOSES project 16/04/2018
- Three steps EU countries must take to achieve clean and healthy seas by 2020 11/04/2018
- Farewell to Nacer Riad Bendaoud 22/03/2018
- Join the Spring edition of the ACT4LITTER Marine Litter Watch Month to assess marine litter in Med coastal and marine protected areas 21/03/2018
- Marine litter in Mediterranean coastal and marine protected areas – How bad is it? 21/03/2018