The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Join Legabiente’s Clean Up the MED 2017 campaign 23/12/2016
- Ministerial Conference unanimously adopts the Action Plan on Education for Sustainable Development in the Mediterranean! 14/12/2016
- MIO-ECSDE featured as a key player on climate change in the Mediterranean 13/12/2016
- Joint NGO call for resetting EU governance of nanomaterials 08/12/2016
- MIO-ECSDE’s strong presence at the COP22 climate change deliberations 05/12/2016