The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος απασχόλησης εκπαιδευτικού για το πρόγραμμα ‘Το Νερό στην Πόλη’ που υλοποιείται στον Νομό Αλεξανδρούπολης 16/02/2017
- The Adriatic and Ionian Seas impacted by marine litter, new study finds 10/02/2017
- The Steering Committee of the Mediterranean Commission on Sustainable Development tracks progress: MIO-ECSDE was there representing Med NGOs 08/02/2017
- ESD targeted trainings for formal and non-formal educators from European countries and beyond! Grab your chance to get an Erasmus+ grant and participate! 20/01/2017
- Join Legabiente’s Clean Up the MED 2017 campaign 23/12/2016