The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- July Summer School on Biosphere Reserves: register now! 28/04/2017
- Med Civil Society & and the region’s new ‘Water Agenda’ 27/04/2017
- Call for quotations for the rehabilitation and maintenance of the stormwater reservoir at the Presidential Palace, Malta 04/04/2017
- Πρόσκληση Εκδήλωσης Ενδιαφέροντος για την Προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση συστημάτων εξοικονόμησης νερού στα αποδυτήρια του Δημοτικού Κολυμβητηρίου Λευκωσίας 17/03/2017
- Learn how to monitor marine litter and join the collective effort! 10/03/2017