The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Call for applications for organizing a MIO-ECSDE Mediterranean Action Day 2020 on the importance of marine Natura 2000 sites and other coastal and marine protected areas 21/05/2020
- MIO-ECSDE in the Steering Committee of the 4th Mediterranean Water Forum 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE dans le Comité directeur du 4ème Forum méditerranéen de l’eau 27/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contributes to the UfM online consultation on Blue Economy 24/04/2020
- MIO-ECSDE contribue à la consultation de l’UpM en ligne sur l’économie bleue 24/04/2020