The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Call for the recruitment of a MIO-ECSDE Communication Officer 11/07/2019
- MSESD 2019 status check: advances, lessons learned and outlook 01/07/2019
- The Drin Strategic Action Programme: a stepping stone towards the sustainable future of the Drin River Basin 04/06/2019
- PlasticBuster MPAs successfully completes the studying phase 03/06/2019
- LEF, membre du MIO-ECSDE, aide le Liban à lutter pour une Méditerranée sans plastique 29/05/2019