The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- “Days of the Lake” movie screening on the occasion of World Environment Day 2017 30/05/2017
- Πρόσκληση εκδήλωσης ενδιαφέροντος για την προμήθεια και εγκατάσταση τριών (3) υπέργειων μεταλλικών δεξαμενών πόσιμου νερού στον δήμο Κυθήρων 26/05/2017
- MIO-ECSDE hosts a collective learning event on enabling civil society participation in biodiversity conservation around the globe 24/05/2017
- July Summer School on Biosphere Reserves: register now! 28/04/2017
- Med Civil Society & and the region’s new ‘Water Agenda’ 27/04/2017