The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- ACT4LITTER ends with a showcase of Mediterranean stories to curb marine litter 16/10/2018
- Request for offers for monitoring marine litter on beaches in the Mediterranean, in France, Malta, Slovenia and Spain 09/10/2018
- Request for offers for monitoring marine litter on beaches in the Mediterranean 19/09/2018
- Closer to a bold EU ban on oxo-degradable plastics 14/09/2018
- Join the Marine Litter Watch to track marine litter! 10/09/2018