The Board of the INGO Accountability Charter unanimously approved MIO-ECSDE as new Charter Member. The INGO Accountability Charter is a commitment of international NGOs to a high standard of transparency, accountability and effectiveness. The Charter provides the only global, fully comprehensive and cross-sectoral accountability framework for NGOs driven by NGOs. Charter Members are the heart of everything the Charter does. The current Charter Membership consists of 23 INGOs and a large number of their national entities.
- Take the cotton buds survey! 03/01/2018
- MIO-ECSDE calls on Barcelona Convention Contracting Parties to step up efforts to meet SDG14 targets 27/12/2017
- New study highlights educational benefits of footprint calculator 21/12/2017
- SDG14 and Marine Litter: what progress has been made in the Mediterranean? 20/12/2017
- Pollution of the marine environment: Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas managers gather in Izola to talk about solutions 01/12/2017